First Full Marketplace Training Provider in India
Sounds cool right, we’ve come a long way. We’ve been continually updating the digital marketing courses, adding creative new strategies, latest tools, adding new trainers and trending services around digital marketing and most importantly, turning our students into success stories.
Do you know, nowadays in US, companies are investing more money in marketplaces rather then website SEO, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing etc. And very soon india will also turn towards thing boom. Nowdays most of the eCommerce sellers started selling through Amazon, Flipkart, Jabong, Shopclues, mintra and lot more. Similar to website ranking and ad campaigns they are also looking for somebody to help them with managing their account, increase product ranking, running ad campaigns and increase their sales.
Below you can see the ad spending growth report prepared by appnexus based on ad spend by Country: 2017 vs. 2018 whose Markets below $1B. India growth in digital ad is amazing
You can see how India digital spending is growing, here US, UK, Canada is not their in the list because there spending is more then $1 Billion.
Amazon registers over 100 per cent growth in India revenues in FY17, isn’t exciting for all of digital marketers – Read complete news.
Its very clear, more digital spending will create more work for digital marketers and India is growing with eCommerce now. Its a good time for all digital marketers to learn new marketplace techniques and ready to get new job, upgrade skill or start own full service eCommerce & Digital Marketing agency.
Schedule a Free Call to Know More
About Marketplace Training Course
This course helps clarify the ins and outs of the marketplace platforms like: Amazon, Flipkart, Walmart, Jet, etc. You will learn how to sell through Marketplace and grow business. Start with how to set up a professional or small-merchant/individual account, and list your products —one, or one hundred, at a time. Then learn how to use marketplace account to manage orders, create reports, manage inventory, and keep tabs on cash. you will be learning SEO of marketplaces, keywords optimization, content optimization, creating paid campaigns, managing advertisement spending. Best practices for managing customers and reviews are also covered, as are the pros and cons of shipping products yourself and lot more.
In this course we are providing 2 marketplace training from beginning to advanced level. Also giving you brief about related marketplaces but wont go in-depth. Training Platforms:
- Amazon marketplace training – Seller central and Vendor central
- Flipkart marketplace training
Apart from these following courses are available on demand:
- Walmart marketplace training
- Jet marketplace training
- eBay marketplace training
- Paytm marketplace training
- Shopclues marketplace training
- Myntra marketplace training
Course will also cover the tools training required to grow sales and optimize work performance. If you are not sure about the future of amazon marketplace training or flipkart marketplace training then best way to understand is check either people are looking for this services or not.
You can check the demand of this in naukri.com or fiverr.com, whether digital marketing companies and eCommerce owners are looking for amazon marketplace management services or not. Search for amazon marketplace management, amazon account management, amazon seo, amazon ads, amazon ppc keywords and you will come to know the demand.
Marketplace Training Course:
Amazon/ Flipkart Marketplace Training Syllabus
- Introduction to Marketplace – Amazon & Flipkart
- Store Setup, Documentation & FAQs
- Account Setup
- Creating a New product listing
- Listing existing product
- bulk listing via CSV file
- Product listing best practices
- Understanding Amazon search engine
- Amazon SEO – Keyword & Content Optimization
- How to get product reviews?
- Products launch best practices
- Amazon & Flipkart policies and avoiding suspensions
- Account health check
- Using the business report to make strategic decisions
- Product Merchandising – vouchers, lightning deals
- Pros and cons – Retail arbitrage and drop shipping
- Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) A to Z
- Amazon Ads best practices
- Global Selling – listing your products on Amazon EU and the USA
- Shipping settings – UK and international
- Product sourcing best practices
- Introduction to logistics
- Introduction to tariff codes, import duty, taxes and restrictions
- Best practices to grow sales, decrease advertisement cost, increase product organic ranking in Amazon & Flipkart
Some of the course curriculum is only for amazon and some for flipkart. You can either choose to learn any one or both.
Who is this training for?
You want to learn and get job in amazon, flipkart, digital marketing agencies or become freelancer.
You want to sell on Amazon, Flipkart or any other marketplaces, but don’t know where to start.
You’ve registered your Amazon seller account, but stuck or not able to grow sales.
Amazon/ Flipkart Training Details
Weekdays Course: 60 Days
Days: Mon to Friday
Fee: 20,000 INR (For Indian) Others – $350
You will get complete study material, video course access and support from the trainers through Facebook and whatsapp.
Ready to Get Started with Marketplace Course
Amazon Account Training, Flipkart Account Training, or any other marketplaces