Google adsense – I think if I say “Google adsense is true love of Bloggers” then its not a wrong statement. Google adsense gives lots of money till now to many bloggers and till Google adwords is running it will continue its process. Here I am going to discuss how to get google adsense approval in 2018 – A complete instruction guide. This will help you to get adsense approval in one time without rejection. If this article you feel helpful then please comment below or share with your friends on social media.
What is Google Adsense:
Google adsense is a platform which gives you ads to display on your blog and for each clicks and impression you get paid by Google. Its a completely free platform and don’t pay anybody to get adsense approval on your blog or buy adsense account from anybody. If your dream is to earn money through online then adsense and affiliate marketing is the two popular way on earning money through online in 2018. If you have a website or youtube channel you can easily earn through adsense.
How Google Adsense Works
Google adsense basically works as a broker. Let’s understand it more clearly, When some business owner wants to advertise on google, they create ads on google adwords and then adwords send the ads to Google adsense. Now Google adsense start displaying ads to all the customers who are searching or visiting relevant article websites through different – different ad formats. All websites who got approved through adsense are eligible to show google ads. When any visitor click on that ads and then ad will redirect visitor to advertiser website or app. So this way google target customers and promote its advertisers.
Now the question is “how google adsense share revenues” so for this question answer given by google is
For display ads with AdSense for content, publishers receive 68% of the revenue recognized by Google in connection with the service. For AdSense for search, publishers receive 51% of the revenue recognized by Google.
Its a google statement – Read Google adsense revenue share model.
Most of the people apply for google adsense but Google disapproved, so my article how to get google adsense approval in 2018 I am going to explain you things you need to do before applying for adsense approval 2018. Always try to understand the intention of Adsense then it would be very easy for you to get adsense approval.
How to Get Google Adsense Approval in 2018
It doesn’t matter your website is 1 month old or 6 month old. I got adsense approval for Graduate Digital website after 2 month with 15 post only. But in 2018 google is more keen towards the website speed, visitor movement in website and quality. Here is the list of things you need to check before applying for adsense approval
- Website Content – The type of content you write in website is very important, never right any pornographic, sex or content that violet google adsense terms and policy. If you are writing sorter content then you might face issue of adsense disapproved your request in 2018. So my suggestion is to write at least 20 post with 1500 words. Content is always king and google strongly believe that if you are writing unique, engaging content then your chances of getting rank is very high.
- Content Types – In 2018 if you are using only text then you will not able to engage visitor, while writing content make sure to add few images, videos, pdf, ppts. If you are adding infographics it would be awesome. Try to add images between each 500 text content.
- Website Speed – 2018 is going to be more mobile friendly, if your website is not mobile optimized and taking lot of time while loading then you might face issue of high bounce rate. High bounce rate will decrease your performance. Check your website speed on google page speed test and try to get higher grade, preferably more than 80.
- Website Structure – Theme you are using in your website or blog should be adsense and seo friendly. Read my guide How to Create Professional Blog and prepare the best website design and structure. It should not only load fast but also gives better UI/UX and clear navigation to visitors.
- Traffic Sources: Check google analytics and webmaster to understand how you are getting traffic to your website. For getting adsense approval in 2018, you should must get traffic from search, social, email and referral. Check google analytics – integrate your website with Google analytics and track. If you haven’t integrated analytics then read: How to Add Google Analytics Code in WordPress: Guide and add. Go to acquisition section in google analytics and then you can check from how many sources you are getting traffic:If you are getting only direct and social then it might be very difficult for you to get adsense approval in 2018. Utilize all resources specially organic, email and referral. If you are getting traffic from all sources at least 2 also then Google adsense will approve your account easily. Read my On Page Optimization Techniques and Off Page SEO Techniques to get traffic to blog or website in 2018.
- Top level domain & use official email id – Its not 100% true that only top level domains like abc.com will get approval but a subdomain like abc.blogspot.com can also get arroved if you are following above 6 steps. However google gives propriety to top level domains. But if you don’t want to take risk then buy domain, read my guide How to Choose the Best Domain Name and setup top level domain. Another best practice to avoid adsense disapproved mail is to use official email id for applying the adsense approval. Use official email like [email protected] or [email protected] You can create offical domain from your hosting account or if you are a blogger then go to zoho mails, just configure the zoho with domain then you can create upto 25 free official email id for yourself.
Hope my guide on how to get adsense approval in 2018 will help you to get approved in first time only. If your website is fulfilling my criteria then you will get definitely get adsense approval in first time only. If you have already applied for adsense approval for 2 – 3 times and didnt get adsense approval then don’t apply just after 1 week, wait and work on improvement.
What to do if adsense disapproved your account many times:
Getting google adsense approval in 2018 might be difficult so If adsense disapproved your account many times then you need to think, why?. Read the reply of disapproved email and try to understand why adsense disapproved your email. Well here are the common reason of adsense disapprove your website request:
Insufficient or copied content.
No organic traffic or only social, email traffic.
Website load time high or bad website structure.
Now what to do to get adsense approval in 2018:
Check copy content through copyescape – Just enter your website url and it will show you copied content, remove all copied content or rewrite content. Try to add images, videos from youtube inside your content.
Check traffic source through Google analytics – Work on low competition 2 or 3 keywords, you will easily get organic traffic in 1 or 2 month.
Build high quality backlink – Do comments, forums, question answers forums and guest post if possible to get quality link and referrals.
Check theme and website speed through Google Page Speed – If you can improve then work on it or replace the theme with good UI/UX and seo friendly.
Work on internal linking – Google gives important to not only backlinks but also to internal links. Use plugin if you are on wordpress to build easily internal linking.
Just follow these steps and again apply after at least a gap of 30 days, after working on it you will get adsense approval on disapproved account in 2018. If you are still facing issue then comment below, I will manually check and give you suggestion.
My final word:
Google is more concern about its users, so If you are providing high quality unique & engaging content with clear website structure and utilizing all available traffic resources you will get adsense approval in 2018 easily. Hope my article how to get google adsense approval in 2018 is able to answer all your query’s, If you are still facing any issue on getting adsense approval then comment below. I will check your website and let you know what to do for getting adsense approval in 2018.