Welcome to the first tutorial of digital marketing, today we are starting with the introduction of blogging, blogging is the first step towards internet marketing and then we will move to digital marketing & PPC campaigns too. Let’s start learning digital marketing with its first step – What is blogging & why blogging is important. Here you will get an overview of blogging and watch the attached video file.
What is blog
A blog is a frequently updated online personal journal or diary. It is a place to express yourself to the world. A place to share your thoughts and your passions.
For our purposes we’ll say that a blog is your own website that you are going to update on an ongoing basis. Blog is a short form for the word weblog and the two words are used interchangeably.
Some Blogging Terminology:
- Blogging: The act of writing a post for a blog is called blogging.
- Blogger: A person who writes content for a blog is called blogger.
- Blogosphere: The online community of blogs and bloggers is called blogosphere.
- Content: Text, Audio, Video, Image, Infographics etc.
- Niche: Topic/ Category on Blog Written.
Why Blogging Is Important For Career & Life
- Show your expertise in any niche: It’s a great place where you can show your expertise on any topic and also a great platform for training others & learning new things.
- Blogs connect us to our tribes: With your blog, you can connect with your target customers, Niche, Target audience easily.
- Blogs give introverts a voice: Share thoughts
- Blogs reward the “new age” publishers: More attraction
- Blogs accelerate discovery, innovation & gain knowledge
- Beef up your writing portfolio
- Create job opportunities
- Blogging creates a network
- A Blog Compliments Your Resume
- A Blog Establishes You as a Leader
- Blogging makes self-employment easier
Why Blogging Is Important For Business
- It helps drive traffic to your website.
- It helps convert that traffic into leads
- It helps establish authority.
- It drives long-term results.
- Increases search engine traffic & ranking.
- Brand Building.
- Supports your social media initiatives.
What Are Blogging Platforms:
- Weebly and so many are available.
Watch video tutorial for complete description
If you have any query then, please comment below or you can join our advanced digital marketing training program.