Marketing & sales are the two big important pillar of any organization. Most of the organization success is because of the strong sales workforce. Build your career into Inside Sales and be a part of financial as well as the status rewarding journey. Marketing and sales combination are the best ingredients you can have to show your performance in the organization. We blend sales, marketing + digital marketing together to upgrade your skills for the current generation.
Inside Sales Course Curriculum:
- Introduction to Marketing, Sales, Inside Sales & Business Development
- Understanding Marketing & Sales team Structure & work Function
- Understanding Sales Funnel & Process: the end to end sales cycle
- Understanding pre-sales & post-sales cycle
- Difference between B2B & B2C sales
- Understanding own organization, product/services
- Market Research: Competitor Analysis – Positioning, Strategy, Target Customer
- Sales pitch preparation: Call & Email
- Document Preparation: Company Presentation, Case Study/ Success Story, Client List, Pricing Details, Negotiation Point, Dealing with negative customer
- Find Target Customer: Market Research, Account Based Research/ Identify Target Customer, Prospect Data Collection, Networking, Tools – Data collection, etc.
- Lead Generation: Emailing, Cold Calling, Follow Up email & calls, Relationship building, Meeting Schedule, Demo Invitation, Negotiation on pricing, Tools – Bulk Email, SMS, Calendar scheduling, etc.
- Lead Nurturing: Email Automation, Relationship Management, Calling, Personalize Email, Sending Quotation, Negotiation on pricing, Tools – Email Automation, Calendar scheduling, etc.
- Closing the deal: Negotiation on pricing, Custom services, Getting signed quotation, First Payment Confirmation, Client Confirmation Mail.
- Client onboarding: Getting all requirement, upselling & Cross selling, dedicated resource.
- Relationship Management: Sending targeted emails, Call for offers & new product launch information, Upsell & cross sell, Report Generation & follow up, Tools – Email Automation, Calendar scheduling, etc.
- Deal Closure: Payment settlement, Project Delivery, Upselling & cross selling.
- Relationship Management: Sending targeted emails, Call for offers & new product launch information, Upsell & cross sell
Inside Sales Skills Preparation:
Finding Target Customer
Identify Key Players & Contact
Elevator pitch for call & email
Email Writing & Follow Up Emails
Email Marketing & Automation
Inviting for Demo
End to End sales cycle
Inside Sales Tools Training:
Email Marketing – Mailchimp, Quickmail, Zoho, Klenty, etc.
Meeting Schedule – Calendly, Google Calendar
CRM: Zoho, Streak
Linkedin Sales Navigator
Some of our Inside Sales Trained Student Review:
Being a fresher competition is very high in the market to get a job, especially when you are into sales. A company will always look for quality rather than quantity. Graduate Digital training program helped me to gain quality through practical sessions, usage of latest tools and techniques helped me to learn how I can grow business. Inside sales training is best if you are willing to work in US-based companies.
Sudhanshu – Landmark
Graduate Digital inside sales training program helped me to gain knowledge of the entire sales cycle, which I missed after doing my MBA too. They provided industry required skill set training and make you ready to take sales challenges. Real-time case study and practical exposure helped me to gain confidence and today I am doing well in my job.
Ramya Reddy – Antra
My training experience with graduate digital was great, being a BSC student I wanted to grow my career into sales. I can not join field sales so looking for inside sales job but I was lacking on skills. Opted Graduate Digital Inside Sales training and it helped me a lot to improve my overall skill, learned in and out of IT sales, Product and service selling techniques. The entire training course is mostly focused on providing real-time issue related to sales and we have to solve.
Nidhi Singh – Xpedient
Ready to Become Inside Sales Expert
Contact us for more information about course syllabus